- Kills adult fleas within 12 hours and re-infesting fleas within 2 hours
- Integrated flea control IFC disrupts flea life cycle with pyriproxyfen
- Guaranteed US EPA approved
- Application quick and easy with easy-squeeze tube
- Each package of this long lasting topical lasts for 4 or 6 months
How Does it work:
- Advantage II uses the compound pyriproxyfen to kill fleas and other insects by interfering with their maturity cycle. Pyriproxyfen Targets insects but does not affect mammals.
- Advantage II also contains other flea killing properties like adulticidal, larvicidal, and ovicidal kill fleas and prevent them from emerging again. Imidacloprid paralyzes fleas so they are
- killed before biting your dog and also reduce the incidence of flea-related allergies.
- Advantage II for Dogs can causes eye irritation.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not get in eyes or on clothing.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Advantage II for Dogs is for external use only.
- Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age.
- Consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
- Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately.
- If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any product.
Apply entire contents of tube on the neck at the base of the skull. monthly application.
For dogs up to 20 lbs, part the pet’s hair between the shoulder blades until you can see the skin. Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and release all of the tube’s contents on a single spot directly on the skin.
For dogs 21 lbs and over, apply entire contents of the tube evenly in 3 or 4 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and release a portion of the Advantage II solution directly on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.
Use only one applicator per treatment.
Under normal conditions Advantage II for Dogs is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not re-treat more often than once every seven days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly treatment
Length of Effectiveness:
Under normal conditions, the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven 7 days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
9.1% Imidacloprid, 0.46% Pyripoxyfen and other ingredients